This clinic has a welcoming and relaxing feel to it. We are open to the general public. You do not need to be a club member or York affiliate to use our services.
It has been our honour and pleasure to help patients from all walks of life discover the simple steps they can take to boost overall health, relieve pain improve relaxation and quality of life. You will feel welcome and rejuvenated. Come see for yourself.
We help with a variety of conditions including
- Acute and chronic pain symptoms
- Sports injuries
- Personal injuries, trauma and accidents
- Work place injuries and WSIB cases
- Nerve like pain e.g. sciatica, tennis elbow
- Headaches and migraines
- Sprains and strains (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hips, knees, ankles etc)
- Back pain
- Plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain
- Leg pain, calf pain
and more ...
Choose us for expert and compassionate attention to your health and well being. Our staff will work to help you regain the health, energy and pain free lifestyle that you need.
What people are saying about our services
Glendon Athletic Club
- Come check a 55,000 square foot full use fitness facility located within Glendon Campus of York University. This Facility is open to York Students, Staff, Faculty, Alumni and Community Members.
Cornerstone Health and Wellness Centre is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that you agree to provide to us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.